2 Cups Arborio Rice (Risotto)
4 Cups Stock
2 cloves garlic minced
1 onion diced
2 ounces olive oil
4 ounce heavy cream
2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
1 ounce basil – fresh
8 ounces crimini mushroom
4 ounce sherry
1. Push the Rice/Risotto button. Adjust time to 8 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil, sweat the onions and garlic 2 minutes add mushrooms cook 3
3. Add the rice, sherry and stock mix to evenly distribute mushrooms.
4. Place the lid on the cooker, lock lid and switch the pressure valve to closed.
5. Once the timer reachers 0, the cooker will automatically switch to keep warm.
Switch the pressure valve to rapid release. When the steam is completely
released, removed the lid.
6. Pour the heavy cream into the rice mixture and fold in the parmesean chees and