2 1/2 cups O’Brien hash browns
1 cup diced ham (or protein of your choice)
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1. **This recipe must be made using the PIP method. I used my 3 qt liner for my inner
pot. If you don’t have one, I strongly recommend ordering one for under $15 on
amazon. Link to product in post above.**
2. Spray the inner liner with non stick spray. Measure out and dump the hash browns
into the bottom of the liner.
3. Pour the ham (or protein of your choice) on top of the frozen hash browns.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sour cream shredded cheese,
salt and pepper.
5. Pour the eggs into the small liner on top of the hash browns and protein.
6. Cover tightly with foil.
7. In the LARGE liner, pour one cup of water into the bottom and then place the trivet
inside of the liner.
8. Place the small ‘inner pot’ inside of the large pot, onto the trivet.
9. Cook on Manual HIGH for 25 minutes. QR.
10. Carefully take foil off, stir and then replace the foil.
11. Cook a second time on Manual HIGH for 10 minutes. QR
12. The filling is now ready to be stuffed into tortillas to make delicious breakfast