3 large eggs, separated
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
2 ounces cream cheese, very soft
1 tablespoon white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with
2. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar together in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
3. Mix egg yolks, cream cheese, and sugar together in a separate bowl using a
wooden spoon and then mixing with a hand-held egg beater until mixture is very
smooth and has no visible cream cheese. Gently fold egg whites into cream
cheese mixture, taking care not to deflate the egg whites.
4. Carefully scoop mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, forming 5 to 6 “buns”.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until cloud bread is lightly browned, about 30 minutes.