2 1/2 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 Teaspoon baking soda
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1 Cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 Cup granulated sugar (organic cane)
1/2 Cup grape seed oil
1 Tablespoon rice milk
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Cup semi sweet chocolate chips (or more if desired)
1. Preheat oven 375.
2. In a medium bowl, combine, flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, blend sugars, oil, rice milk, and vanilla, until creamy.
4. Beat in eggs, one at a time until well combined.
5. Gradually stir in flour mixture until fully incorporated.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Drop the dough by large teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake 10 minutes.
9. Let rest on the sheets for 2 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Makes 36 cookies