4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Pkg Rice-A-Roni Chicken
1 tsp dried basil
1 cup broccoli flowerets
1 medium tomato seeded and chopped
1 C shredded mozzarella
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper
2. In large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side until browned. Remove from skilled, set aside, reserving drippings. Keep warm.
3. In same skillet, saute rice in reserved drippings over medium high heat until rice is golden brown. Stir in 2 1/2 cups water, contents if seasoning packet and basil. Place chicken over rices mixture, bring to a boil over high heat.
4. Cover, reduce heat. Simmer 15 minutes. Top with broccoli and tomato.
5. Cover, continue to simmer 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and chick is no longer pink inside. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover, let stand a few minutes before serving.