40 NILLA Wafers, crushed
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
4 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened, divided
1 cup sugar, divided
4 teaspoons vanilla, divided
1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
3. Beat 3 pkg. cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp. vanilla with mixer until well
blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
Pour over crust.
4. Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to
loosen cake; cool completely in pan.
5. Beat remaining cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer in large bowl until well
blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP; spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Remove rim of pan before serving cheesecake.