1/2 pound ground beef
1/4 bacon – Cut up up
1 small onion – chopped
1 can pork and beans – do not drain
16 oz can butter beans – drained and rinsed
16 oz can kidney beans – drained and rinsed
1/2 Cup white sugar
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1/2 Cup Ketchup
2 Tablespoons Molasses
1/2 teaspoon Dry Mustard
1. Brown ground beef, bacon and onion until bacon is crispy and it is carmelized.
Drain on paper towel.
2. In oven safe dish or slow cooker add pork and beans, butter beans and kidney
3. In separate bowl, mix white sugar, brown sugar, ketchup, molasses and dry
mustard. Mix into the beans.
4. Add the meat mixture and stir in.
5. Either bake at 350 for 1 hours or cook on low in slow cooker for 2 to 4 hours.