2 Tbls Butter
1 1/2 to 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast cut into cubes
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Small Onion
1 Tsp Salt
3/4 Tsp Pepper
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 1/3 Cups Long Grain Rice
1 1/3 Cups Chicken Broth
1/2 Cup Milk
1 1/2 Tbls Flour
1 to 2 Cups Fresh Broccoli cooked
1 1/2 to 2 Cups Mild Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Turn Instant Pot onto saute. Add butter and heat until hot. When hot, add chicken,
onion, and garlic.
2. Cook chicken mixture until onion starts to get translucent. Add rice, broth and
seasonings. Stir well.
3. Whisk together milk an flour and set aside.
4. Cook on manual high pressure for 5 minutes. When the timer is up perform a quick
5. Immediately add milk and flour mixture and mix until it is well combined.
6. Add broccoli and cheese and stir until well combined. Serve immediately.