1 Cup sugar
1 3/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup oil
1 cup almond milk
2 Tbsp vanilla
1 Tbsp vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and
3. In a medium bowl whisk together the oil, milk, vinegar and vanilla.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until just combined.
5. Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 full with the batter
6. Bake 15-18 minutes. Cool completely. Frost cupcakes.