2 Tbsp butter (divided)
1 medium onion
3 garlic cloves
1 cup uncooked Arborio rice
2 oz Parmesan cheese
3 1/2 cups chicken stock
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 cups diced cooked chicken
2 cups fresh baby spinach
1/2 jar sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained, patted dry, and snipped
1. For original risotto, place 1 tbsp butter in Rockrok. Heat over medium heat 3-5
minutes or until melted, stirring to cover surface of pan. Chop onions. Add onion,
press garlic and rice to pan.
2. Cook, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or until rice is lightly toasted, stirring frequently.
3. Grate Parmesan; set aside
4. Remove pan from heat. Stir stock and pepper into rice. Microwave covered, on
HIGH 15-17 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
5. Meanwhile prepare add ins
6. Remove pan from microwave; stir in Parmesan, remaining 1 tbsp butter and add
ins. Cover let stand 5 minutes.