1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 tsp minced garlic, dried
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 lb dry linguine noodles, broken in half
3/4 to 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Add the broth, cream, garlic, salt, pepper and noodles to the instant pot in that
order. DO NOT STIR, but make sure all noodles are covered. If you need to move
some noodles around, thats okay.
2. Set your Instant Pot to Manual for 6 minutes (I like my noodles with a little bite to
them, if you like yours softer I’d recommend cooking for a minute or two longer)
and then let it naturally release its pressure for an additional 6 minutes then quick
3. Let the noodles and sauce sit for a minute or so. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Your
cheese will not melt into the sauce if it doesn’t cool for a minute or two.
4. Gradually stir in the parmesan cheese.
5. It’s ready to eat, Enjoy!