1 lb ground beef
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 green onions, sliced
14 ounces coleslaw mix (if you don’t want the carrots use the angel hair cole slaw or just
shred up a head of cabbage)
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (this will be pretty mild so add to taste or you can use
pepper flakes to taste)
1 (1 g) Splenda quick pack
1/2 teaspoon ginger paste (you could also use 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced ginger or
1 teaspoon white vinegar (any kind really)
sriracha sauce (to garnish)
1. Brown ground beef and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Heat up sesame oil and saute garlic, onions, and slaw in sesame oil until cabbage cooked to desired tenderness.
4. Stir in the soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, Splenda, ginger and vinegar.
5. Add back in hamburger. Mix well and serve!
6. Serve with additional Sriracha sauce on the side for people who want to add spice.