1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chili powder
1 – 10 oz can mild red enchilada sauce
1 – 4 oz can green chilis
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
4 – 6oz raw boneless skinless chicken breast
1 cup reduced fat mexican cheese blend divided
3 cups grated cauliflower
1 4.5 oz avocado
1/4 chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a small bowl combine the cumin, oregano, garlic powder and chili powder. Rub on both sides of each piece of chicken.
- In a lightly greased dished, pour a thing layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of the dish
- Lay chicken, cut side upon a work surface. Top each piece in the center with about 2 teaspoons chilies, 1 tsp chopped tomatoes, and two tablespoons cheese. Roll each one up and set them seam side down in the baking dish. Top with remaining sauce, chilies, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake 10 to 15 minutes more, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, microwave grated cauliflower wit 1 tbs water for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- Place chicken roll up on a bed of cauliflower rice, and top with avocado and fresh cilantro.