1 pkg (1.25 oz.) Hollandaise sauce mix
1 lb. Skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
2 tsp lemon juice
10 oz frozen asparagus
Dash Cayenne pepper
1. Prepare hollandaise sauce according to package’
2. Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; cook chicken strips over medium high heat 10-12 minutes or until browned, stir occasionally.
3. Add hollandaise sauce, lemon juice and asparagus.
4. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5-10 minutes or until asparagus is heated through. (do not overcook)
5. Add cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper to taste.