- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10oz) can died tomatoes with green chilies
- 2/3 cup crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a skillet brown ground beef, breaking apart and cooking until cooked through.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, cooked ground beef and the bacon. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into a baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and hot
- Serve hot with corn chips for dipping.