1 medium red bell pepper
4 green onions
1/2 cup fresh basil
12 oz chicken tenders
2 tbsps canola oil, divided
3 tbsp Asian seasoning mix, divided
12 oz uncooked angel hair pasta, broken into thirds
4 cups chicken stock
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
3 garlic cloves
3 cups fresh broccoli florets
1. Cut top of bell pepper; remove seeds and veins. Cut into 2 in strips. Cut green onions into 1 in pieces; set bell pepper and onion aside.
2. Snip basil and set aside.
3. Cut chicken into 1 in pieces. Mix chicken with 1 tbsp of oil and 2 tbsp of seasoning
4. Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add chicken; cook 3-4 minutes or until browned on all sides turning occasionally. Remove chicken and set aside.
5. Add pasta to skillet; toast 5-7 minutes or until pasta starts to brown, gently stirring and turning over frequently with tongs.
6. Push pasta to one side. Add stock; peanut butter, soy sauce and garlic pressed; stir until peanut butter is incorporated. Mix pasta into sauce. Add bell pepper, green onions, remaining 1 tbsp seasoning mix and broccoli; stir gently.
7. Cover and bring to boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer 2-3 minutes or until pasta is tender, stir occasionaly. Stir in chicken and cook about 1 minute or until heated through. Sprinkle basil and toss.